my Spa experience at The Ritz-Carlton Vienna
i´ve always wanted to try a spa and beauty treatment with my sister and The Ritz-Carlton Vienna made it happen.
They have a new Spa concept that makes you forget the stress and allows you emerge in this luxury retreat with sauna, stream bath and an 18 meter-long indoor pool that even has underwater music! Say whaaat? ;) It also features six appointed treatment suites, including two dedicated to couples and a theraphy menu.
Our beauty treatments consisted in:
- a 90 minutes custom facial for me and the famous imperial rose ritual for Emilia
- a 90 minutes ultimate Shellac manicure each of us (still wearing it)
- a 90 minutes make-up application (still wearing too..just kidding :D)
- healthy Detox Delight juices
- the wellness areas as the sauna, pool and the state-of-the-art fitness centre were the whole time at our disposal.
We had a nice time, relaxed and drank lots of tea, i even fell asleep during my custom facial. The staff was also very nice, the facilities clean and i loved the sustainable and organic products from Sussanne Kaufmann and the Jane Iredale skin care makeup. Thank you #RCMemories for making us feel so special ;)
So, this was our experience, if you want to spend a nice treatment day with your partner, sister/brother or friend visit the urban spa section. It is nice to once in a while forget the city hustle and bustle and have some time for yourself.
- ask for the Imperial Rose Ritual ;)
- perfect for a mom/doughter wellness time (maybe a Mother´s day gift ;)
- pictures and snaps taken by Emilia and me (mostly iPhone 6, some Lumix100)
- p.s. all the rose petals in the bathtub were an exception, we wanted to make the treatment room more suitable for our Instagram accounts. wink
- no pictures of the indoor pool o fitness centre due to privacy reasons