changes at home (part 1)
hello dear reader, hello!
we´ve done a little make over at home and i´d love to show you some of the changes.
In this first part i´ll show you the walls make over. I´ve always been a fan of white walls, but this time i wanted to give them some personality, so, what better than a new design with a pretty pattern? ;)
8 years ago (can´t believe it´s been so long), when husband and i moved together in our first apartment we bought a black and white wallpaper for the living room. It was nice, but so hard to install, we struggled a lot with it. So, we didn´t want to go through the same this time.
Here the process:
- we found Pixerstick Wallpapers designs, a company with the most beautiful self-adhesive wallpaper designs
- we picked our favorites, a really hard task, it wasn´t easy to decide. In fact, it was so hard, that we chose one pattern for the bedroom, one for the living room, one pattern for a coffee table, one for the doors, one for the windows, the chairs and all the other furniture. haha! Kidding ;) Only 2 walls and 1 table. We stopped here ;)
- after choosing our favorites we scaled the patterns. You can decide if the patterns should be smaller or bigger, cool, right?
- we then installed them, so happy they´re adhesive and easy to reinstall, we did it a few times.
- i also attached some on one coffee table and then DIY-ed it a little bit, giving it an aged look with sandpaper. I chose a flowery one, because it reminded me to a nice, old coffee table my grandma used to have.
- we chose the patterns to look good in real life, of course, but also to be very instagrammable, you know? So, if you´re into home decor and Instagram, there are some great choices on Pixerstick Wallpapers designs
- Raresh and i, we are both in charge of the decoration, so i got to style the bedroom, he got to do the living room, although i couldn´t resist and help him in the living room too ;)
- these are the stickers we used: bedroom, living room and table
So, that´s pretty much it... A personalized wall can change the room so much, can´t believe it. And the good thing is, that´s not forever, you can always change it, in case you don´t like it after a while, but i´m sure it won´t be the case here ;)
I won´t say more, because i imagine you just saw the video, but only this. There is a little surprise for you. if you´d also want to give your walls an interesting look, i have a special discount, an awesome one, actually. Using the discount code IRINA you´ll get a 45% off on everything on their online shop!!! The code is valid 10 days from now, so you have until the 05.07.2017.
This was the first part, the second will be online on in 2 days, so stay tuned ;)